Winners: DigitalFilipino.com Web Awards 2007Janette Toral
We would like to extend our congratulations to the following winners of the ADOC ICT Awards and DigitalFilipino.com Web Awards 2007.
ADOC ICT Awards 2007
First Place: RegaloService
Second Place: Philippine Realty Showroom
Third Place: Canvas
DigitalFilipino.com Web Awards 2007 Winners
1. Apparel / Fashion Category – Kamiseta
2. Art Category – Canvas
3. Association / Organization Category – Atikha Overseas Workers and Communities Initiative
4. Auction / Shopping Portal Category – MyAyala
5. Automotive Category – Ford Philippines
6. Beauty Category – FemaleNetwork
7. Blog – Personal Category – Touched by an Angel
8. Blog – Professional Category – Manuel Viloria
9. Books Category – Booktopia
10. Community Category – SEO Philippines Forum
11. Computer / Consumer Electronics Category – PC Express
12. Consumer Banking / Bills Payment Category – HSBC Philippines
13. Corporate / Professional Category – Syntactics
14. Education Category – De La Salle University – Manila
15. Food Category – Bulacan Sweets and Delicacies Center
16. Games Category – Philippine R.O.S.E. Online
17. Gifts Category – RegaloService
18. Government Category – Government Portal of the Republic of the Philippines
19. Home Furnishings Category – Cebu Rattan Company
20. Insurance Category – Sun Life Financial
21. Music / Movie/ Film Category – PhilMusic
22. Newspaper Category – Inquirer.net
23. Pharmaceuticals Category – Philippine Herbal Medicine Site
24. Podcast Category – Viloria.com Pinoy Podcast
25. Politics Category – Senator Aquilino Pimentel Jr.
26. Real Estate Category – Philippine Realty Showroom
27. Services Category – Chikka
28. Social Networking Category – Itzamatch
29. Telecom / Value Added Services Category – Globe Kababayan
30. Tourism Category – Pinoy Travel Blog
31. Travel Category – Lakbay Pilipinas
Our sincerest thanks to Office of Policy Research Director Ludy Yaptinchay for gracing the said occasion. Director Yaptinchay is currently heading efforts in monitoring the implementation of the Philippines E-Commerce Law in the entire Philippine government. Also to the Board of Investments for supporting this endeavor by allowing us to use their facility for the awards ceremony.
Most grateful to the APEC Digital Opportunity Center for supporting this endeavor and giving very nice prizes to the top three (3) ADOC Award winners.
Cheers also to Google (through Aileen Apolo) for giving Google AdWords vouchers. The same goes to Innove for providing nice prizes to all thirty-one winners.
Thanks to all club members who participated in this program by nominating websites online or through e-mail and to those who helped in the judging online.
Leave a Reply