41 Modules, 300+ FREE E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Education LessonsJanette Toral
When I started DigitalFilipino.com back in September 16, 1999, my aspiration was to serve as a platform to educate people on e-commerce. Started by talking about industry developments, pushing for the E-Commerce Law, until I spend more time developing e-commerce education content.
From 2003 to 2007, I released 3 email-based e-learning programs on e-commerce, software process improvement, and blogging. Used it as a means to validate audience interest for the books I was working on.
In 2011, I got invited to participate in the International Visitors Leadership Program and went to several states in the USA. Met various entities and decision makers learning about e-commerce policy development, nurturing startup entrepreneurs, cybercrime enforcement, consumer protection, social media engagement during elections, data privacy, among others. The experience inspired me to develop programs aimed at spreading further knowledge on e-commerce startup business development, cybercrime, data privacy, and social media.
41 Modules and more to come
In 2012 and 2013, I created 3 sections in DigitalFilipino focusing on e-commerce, digital influencer marketing, and digital entrepreneurship. As of this writing, I am glad we have 41 modules and more than 300 lessons posted online that anyone can access for FREE.
I hope these modules and lessons will help entrepreneurs, educators, and students in learning more about this field.
E-Commerce 101: Introduction to E-Commerce
- E-Commerce 101
- E-Commerce ba ito?
- Puwede ka ng magtinda online
- Exciting times for Entrepreneurs to venture into e-commerce
- E-Commerce Business Model creation
- E-Commerce Entrepreneur Program
- Micro, Small, Medium Enterprise E-Commerce Activation Program
E-Commerce: 103: Creating an E-Commerce Website
- E-Commerce Developers Course (HTML / CSS)
- E-Commerce Creators Boot Camp – WordPress
- Creating your online presence
- Digital Creators Boot Camp
- Electronic Payment Acceptance and Fraud Prevention
- E-Commerce Security Course (OWASP)
- Search Influencer Boot Camp
- Customer service
- Virtual Staff Entrepreneur Program
Digital Marketing 101 / E-Commerce 104: Promoting your E-Commerce Business
- Digital Marketing Entrepreneur Program
- E-Commerce Marketing and Advertising
- Blogging and Social Media 101
- Digital Influencer Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- SEO Lead Generation Insights
- Email and Newsletter Marketing
- Social media marketing
- Mobile marketing
- E-Commerce Affiliate Marketing and Lead Generation Boot Camp
Digital Marketing 102 / E-Commerce 105: E-Commerce Legal Concerns
- Laws on E-Commerce, Data Privacy, and Cybercrime
- Online shopping policies
- Digital marketing policies
Digital Marketing 103 / E-Commerce 106: E-Commerce Insights Sharing
- E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit Manila
- E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit Cebu
- E-Commerce Best Practices Forum
- One Internet Day
- Digital Influencers Marketing Summit
Digital Marketing 104 / E-Commerce 107: E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Sector Application
- E-Learning Development and Marketing
- Professional Blogging Summit
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Boot Camp for the Tourism Industry
- Digital Marketing for the Real Estate Industry
- Digital Lead Generation & Customer Relationship Management for the Real Estate Industry
For inquiries about these modules, contact Janette Toral by sending her a private message via Facebook.