The Filipino Mobile Phone User ReportJanette Toral
In The Filipino Mobile Phone User Report, 2nd issue of the DigitalFilipino.com StatsReport, 71% of our respondents have used value-added services (VAS). Although logos and icons top the list, news emerged as the most frequently accessed VAS.
Close to 500 mobile phone users from 9 regions including Cebu, Davao, Manila, Luzon and other parts of the country were interviewed from February to July 2002 to come up with this report.
Highlights of the report are:
- 57% of our respondents are subscribed to Globe while 47% with Smart. 70% are prepaid subscribers. Smart is most popular to ages 24 and below.
- 82% of our respondents own a Nokia mobile phone with the 3310 model leading followed by the 3210.
- On the average, 20 text message are sent daily by our respondents with the 33 to 36 age group being most active.
Why is The Filipino Mobile Phone User Report right for you?
- The report represents information gathered through face-to-face interviews therefore giving a highly accurate picture of the Filipino mobile phone usage habits.
- DigitalFilipino identifies popularity of value-added services application based on usage frequency.
- The report gives a perspective of mobile phone usage habits per age group that can be useful for determining product/service needs
Who can benefit from The Filipino Mobile Phone User Report?
The report is essential for anyone in the telecommunications, retail, and software development field. It is a valuable resource for business development managers, customer service, and consultancies working with the carriers, retail, and entertainment sector, as well as any advertising agency that seeks Philippines mobile phone usage habits.
The Filipino Mobile Phone User Report covers the following issues, and more:
- Filipino mobile phone usage habits by age group report showing favorite VAS, carrier market share, text frequency, and subscription spending
- Carrier, cellular phone model, and VAS popularity and Use Frequency
- List of wireless application developers
Price: $30.00 (Order Now!)
Released Date: July 26, 2002
Note: the report is in electronic form that can be immediately downloaded upon order.
Should you like to purchase the report in pesos, please email us directly.