Job Opening at American Data ExchangeJanette Toral
American Data Exchange has year-round job openings for encoders and researchers. To apply, please email email@example.com.
– College Graduate, Male or female
– Possess analytical skills (Logical, written/oral English, mathematical)
– Can work under minimal supervision
– Can type with the speed of at least 40 WPM or at least 200 CPM with an accuracy of 100%
– With above average comprehension
– With sharp mind, attentive and alert in following instructions
– Keen on details
– Possess interpersonal skills
– Mainly responsible for the legal posting for a document
– Researches (Internet, Data Trace Systems and other Tools) the correct posting of invalid documents (not complete/ not accepted) for
every document sent for research
– Makes sure that the legal posted for document is complete and valid (which means the legal is accepted by the system) before transmitting it.
– Maps legal descriptions of documents to arrive at a valid legal description
– Locates piece of property/ land (which is not accepted by the system) on the map and converts it into a valid one that fits the system.
– Updates writers and verifiers about the rules that concern posting of legal.
American Data Exchange is located at:
Building 15, Don Mariano Lim Industrial Compound
Alabang-Zapote Road, Almanza, Las Pinas City
Phone – (63-2) 775-0632 to 34
Fax – (63-2) 775-0632 to 34
Leave a Reply