E-Commerce Intensity Index: FOOD AND BEVERAGES, TOBACCO, ANIMAL FEEDS, AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSJanette Toral
In the E-Commerce Intensity Index January 2016 Report, as presented in the monthly E-Commerce Monitor 2016 series, it shows up to 43% of revenue and purchasing activities of manufacturing, retail, wholesale, and services sectors were done though e-commerce or electronic transactions.
Results of E-Commerce Index Philippines in January 2016 are based on 9304 cumulative year to date responses for purchases and 9304 for revenues from a panel of 3559 supply chain managers who were randomly drawn from a sample frame of the top 10,000 corporations in the Philippines.
E-Commerce Intensity Index January 2016
Highlights of the overall E-Commerce Intensity Index January 2016 are:
- Up to 60% purchases in the manufacturing, retail & wholesale sectors were done online for .
- Online banking activities, in payment of suppliers, reached 47% in the manufacturing sector
- Machinery & Equipment, Motor & Transport Equipment, Business & Knowledge Processing are the most e-commerce active sub-sectors to date.
E-Commerce Intensity Index: FOOD AND BEVERAGES, TOBACCO, ANIMAL FEEDS, AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS
Highlights of the overall E-Commerce Intensity Index – FOOD AND BEVERAGES, TOBACCO, ANIMAL FEEDS, AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS (January 2016) are:
- Online purchases for January 2016 reached 67%.
- Online banking activities, for payment of suppliers, is currently at 31%
- Frozen meat, fresh meat, canned goods sub-sector is the most e-commerce active.
- The report also notes of online digital marketing & e-commerce activities of players in this space.
How subscribers benefit from this report?
- Get the latest report at the time of purchase.
- The report represents information gathered through monthly interviews giving an accurate up-to-date picture.
- The report is useful to players wanting to explore product and service needs.
What is the coverage of the report?
- Online purchase and revenue activity in the manufacturing, retail / wholesale, and services sector.
- Breakdown to sub-sector
- Breakdown to employee size
- Breakdown on location
- Breakdown on export activity
- Online payment to suppliers activity
- Shows 2013, 2014, 2015, and to date average
- Focused sector – FOOD AND BEVERAGES, TOBACCO, ANIMAL FEEDS, AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS also having the same level of detail as indicated above.
How much is the report?
- The report for the latest month is two thousand five hundred pesos (P2,500).
- 12-months subscription getting the latest month version is twenty five thousand pesos (P25,000).
How to order and pay for the report?
- OPTION 1: Email email@example.com expressing your intention to purchase the report and give billing instruction details.
- i-Metrics Asia-Pacific Corporation will send you a billing in this regard.
- Once payment is received, the report will be emailed to you by i-Metrics Asia-Pacific Corporation and official receipt for payment recognition.
- OPTION 2: Transmit the amount indicated above through Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email email@example.com your Paypal payment copy and instruction to whom the official receipt shall be issued to.
- i-Metrics Asia-Pacific Corporation shall email the report and official receipt for payment recognition.
For inquiries about this report, call i-Metrics Asia-Pacific Corp at +632-7501468 or Janette Toral at +63-9174490011.