Mandaluyong: The Fundamentals of Selling Workshop
- VentureSpace PH, 724 Shaw Boulevard, 1552 Mandaluyong
What makes a salesperson effective, whether online or offline, all boils down to their attitude and mindset. You can teach all the latest technologies and techniques, but if that person’s attitude and mindset are not consistently strengthened, they will not reach their full potential.
Maxwell Method of Selling
“Sales skills for every leader”
As Independent Executive Director with The John Maxwell Team, I can provide the Fundamentals of Selling Program (Maxwell Method of Selling) with the following objectives:
- Master effective sales closing strategies.
- Learn how to overcome sales objections.
- Be prepared for every sales opportunity.
- Understand each step of the sales process.
When it comes to selling, how you show up in the eyes of the buyer is one of the most important things you can master. This workshop breaks down the fundamental skills that will help you improve your sales results. We will cover:
- The BASICS OF SELLING, including the sales process, key terminology and effective approaches to selling.
- How to prepare for SALES CONVERSATIONS.
- Bonus: Sales Impact Report & Workshop
- How to ESTABLISH RAPPORT by asking the RIGHT QUESTIONS.
- Mastering your UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION (USP).
- Perfecting your SALES PITCH.
- CLOSING STRATEGIES to create a win-win for you and the buyer.
- Bonus: The John Maxwell Team Leadership Game – Sales Edition
Upon completion of this training, participants will have the skills to effectively use the Maxwell Method of Selling to influence the buying and selling process.
Bonus #1: Play The John Maxwell Team Leadership Game – Sales Edition
The John Maxwell Team Leadership Game Sales Edition is a comprehensive game based on the teachings of John C. Maxwell.
From sales professionals to business owners to corporate managers and executives, everyone benefits from influencing others towards the desired goal.
The Sales Edition of The John Maxwell Team Leadership Game will engage players in learning how to apply essential sales principles such as rapport, trust, credibility, buy-in, and persuasion.
Bonus #2: Sales Impact Report & Debrief
Increasing sales requires a focus on each prospects’ individual buying style and our Sales Impact Report and Workshop provides unique insight for everyone on your sales team.
Participants will review their Sales Impact Report on our workshop where they will see their selling style, and how to maximize their strengths and neutralize their challenges in selling. They will also discover the five-point strategy for improving sales within each of the four primary buying styles and during the workshop, they create their action plan.
For those in a group of 5, the Sales Managers will be provided with the Sales Leader Impact Report which provides insight to motivate and maximize each sales professional based on their unique selling style. They will learn the techniques and approaches, such as goal setting, motivation, and communication, to connect to the unique style of each member of their team so they can lead them to higher results.
The learning fee for this activity is twelve thousand pesos (P12,000).
We are scheduled to teach this program at the following date and location:
- July 20 – Venturespace, 2F CBC Corporate Center 724 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City from 9:30 AM to 6 pm. This is in collaboration with Brokerspaces.
Folks interested can send Janette Toral a private message.
Janette Toral is an Independent Executive Director, Certified Coach, Speaker, Behavioral Analysis Consultant, Trainer with The John Maxwell Team.
She is authorized to teach and facilitate The Maxwell Method of Selling, Maxwell Method of Impact Reports, and John Maxwell Team Game – Sales Edition, among others.
Learn more about the Maxwell Method of Selling at https://janettetoral.com/selling/Live Preview