E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, & Freelancing Trainers Program
As DigitalFilipino.com turns 20 years old this September 2019, we are focused reaching the target of enabling 100,000 MSMEs to do e-commerce. We will also develop more e-commerce advocates, consultants, and trainers who shares the same passion that we have.
To join and become Certified E-Commerce Trainer Level 1, become a trainer training patron today and start working on the following:
- E-Commerce Introduction
- Branding Development
- Buyer Persona
- WordPress Site Development & Security
- Site Theme & Content Creation – Photos & Product Description
- Content Creation – Blogs, Pages, Social Media
- Consumer Protection & Data Privacy
- Search Engine Optimization & Analytics
- WordPress Maintenance & Backup Recovery
- Customer Relationship Management
- E-Mail Marketing
- Blogging & Finding Blogs
- Social Media Tools & Profile Creation
- Social Media Content Creation
- Social Media Campaign Activities & Schedule
- more training topics to be added….
To become a Certified E-Commerce Trainer Level 2, please note of the following schedule via webinar from 7 pm to 9 pm.
- E-Commerce Business Model Development (July 5, 12, 18)
- E-Commerce Marketplaces (July 25)
- Online Payment System (August 3)
- Supplier Sourcing Strategies (August 10 and 15)
- Logistics Setup (August 24 and 31)
- E-Commerce Marketplace Development (September 6, 17, 30)
- SEO and Multi-Funnel Content Development (October 2, 9, 16, 30)
- 66-Days Digital Marketing Campaign Execution (November 6, 13, 20, 27)
The first trial of this program will be offered to Trainer Training community members (US$75 / month) and will be continuously improved. As soon as the series commence, Trainer Training Patrons shall get to:
If you are working on level 2, join the above sessions.
- Be a presenter in our webinar series via webinar and face to face.
- Participate in training events.
Become a Trainer Training Patron today at https://www.patreon.com/posts/23365273
Access the recorded webinar and do the exercises (presentation video, training deck, and exercises)