USER-FRIENDLY MARKETING RESEARCH 2nd Edition: How To Use Marketing Research To Make Profitable DecisionsJanette Toral
DigitalFilipino.com is proud to exclusively offer the e-book version of Dr. Ned Roberto’s top-seller book, USER-FRIENDLY MARKETING RESEARCH 2nd Edition: How To Use Marketing Research To Make Profitable Decisions (ISBN 971-8611-06-1).
“A must-read for both marketing students and executives!”
This is the #1 Best-selling Marketing Research book in the Philippines. Written by “marketing guru,” Dr. Ned Roberto, an Agora-Awardee for marketing education, makes a landmark contribution to the industry with this new second edition. Seventeen new topics and updates have added more than 133 pages to the 1st edition; including:
- how to use the market opportunity mapping technique
- how to correctly assess your brand’s key marketing problems with a new, abridged U.A.I. study of just 15-20 questions
- how to assess the errors in using price sensitivity analysis for determining the “optimal pricing point” (OPP) or the volume maximizing price (as against the revenue maximizing price)
- how to research on the correct strategic market segmentation process obtaining an early reading of the market’s response to the competition’s product launch or re-launch
- Plus doing research for measuring outdoor advertising (billboard) effectiveness; doing on-line FGDs, in-store consumer behaviour research…and so much more
Buy this e-book now for only twenty-four dollars (US$24).
Table of contents (422 pages)
- Chapter 1: Marketing Research and Marketing Decisions: The Research User Perspective
- Chapter 2: The Usage, Attitude, Image (UAI) Study: Analyzing The Market and Competitive Environment and Evaluating Your Product’s Marketing Performance
- Chapter 3: How To Make Marketing Segmentation Decisions: Using The U.A.I. and Psychographic Studies
- Chapter 4: The Product Positioning Decision and Its Supporting Research Base
- Chapter 5: The Focus Group Discussion (FGD): Research That Generates Positioning Ideas
- Chapter 6: Testing the Product Concept and Product Prototype Decisions
- Chapter 7: Brand Name Testing and Brand Equity Research
- Chapter 8: Research Support for the Packaging and Pack Size Mix Decisions
- Chapter 9: Advertising Research and The Ad Decisions
- Chapter 10: The Advertising Program and the Ad Post-Testing & Tracking Study
- Chapter 11: Ad Media Research and Ad Media Decisions
- Chapter 12: Using Research to Support Sales Promotion Decisions
- Chapter 13: The Retail Audit and the Storechecking Sturdy: Researching Distribution, Selling and Store Placement Effectiveness
- Chapter 14: Price Sensitivity Testing and the Pricing Decision
- Chapter 15: Competitive Benchmarking Research And the Marketing Mix Decision for Existing Products
- Chapter 16: Test Marketing and the Marketing Mix Decision for a New Product Introduction
- Chapter 17: Direct Marketing Research and The Direct Response Marketing Decision
- Chapter 18: Cost Effective Research Management
About the Author
The author, Dr. Ned Roberto, PhD is one of Asia’s leading authorities on marketing. He is a much sought after consultant, speaker, author, and educator. He has taught at De La Salle University in Manila, Kellog School at Northwestern University in Chicago and INSEAD in France. He currently teaches international marketing at the Asian Institute of Management (AIM). In 1983, he received the Philippine Marketing Association’s Agora Award for Marketing Education.
Dr. Roberto has consulted and conducted in-house seminars for Fortune 500 companies in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. He is the author (with Philip Kotler) of Social Marketing, as well as User-Friendly Marketing Research.
To buy a copy, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your contact details (name, company, phone, fax, and email).
Leave a Reply