THE MARKETER'S GUIDE TO SOCIO-ECONOMIC CLASSIFICATION OF CONSUMERS: Insights & Challenges of Target Marketing in the Philippines Using SEC IndicatorsJanette Toral
“A must-read for the serious marketers.” – Jose Roces, Past President, Philippine Marketing Association
DigitalFilipino.com is proud to exclusively offer the e-book version of Dr. Ned Roberto’s top-seller book, THE MARKETER’S GUIDE TO SOCIO-ECONOMIC CLASSIFICATION OF CONSUMERS: Insights & Challenges of Target Marketing in the Philippines Using SEC Indicators (ISBN 971-679-062-7).
Discover who the Class A, B, C and DE market segments really are. Extensive research and studies on the background and history of the SEC determinants gives marketers insight into along debated issue. Includes an executive summary sheet – an at-a-glance guide to how many class ABCDE consumers there are in the Philippines.
Buy this e-book for only fifteen dollars (US$15).
Table of contents (81 pages)
- Executive Summary Sheet
- Chapter 1: Segmenting the Market by Socio-Economic Classification
- Chapter 2: The Study Framework, Objectives and Methodology
- Chapter 3: Literature Review and Socio-Economic Classification: Learning from Past Conceptualizations, Measurements, and Studies
- Chapter 4: Views and Positions of Researchers and Users Regarding the Current Socio-Economic Classification Standards
- Chapter 5: Validating the Socio-Economic Class Indicators with Opinion Data from a Survey of Field Interviewers
- Chapter 6: Reanalysis of Socio-Economic Class Data from Nationwide Surveys of 4 Leading Market Survey Agencies
- Chapter 7: Summary, Conclusions, and Recommendations
Upon receipt of payment, please expect us to send you the e-book through e-mail within 24 hours. Thank you.
About the Author
The author, Dr. Ned Roberto, PhD is one of Asia’s leading authorities on marketing. He is a much sought after consultant, speaker, author, and educator. He has taught at De La Salle University in Manila, Kellog School at Northwestern University in Chicago and INSEAD in France. He currently teaches international marketing at the Asian Institute of Management (AIM). In 1983, he received the Philippine Marketing Association’s Agora Award for Marketing Education.
Dr. Roberto has consulted and conducted in-house seminars for Fortune 500 companies in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. He is the author (with Philip Kotler) of Social Marketing, as well as User-Friendly Marketing Research.