Philippine ICT and Internet Usage in the Product Export Sector ReportJanette Toral
In the 10th issue of the DigitalFilipino.com StatsReport, product exporters expressed that technology superiority and cost were the primary influence in their ICT spending decision. Supplier credibility matters the least and this attitude is perhaps the primary reason of failure in IT project among SMEs.
43 product exporting companies from various locations in the country were interviewed for this survey.
Some of the report highlights are:
- Competition from countries like China is the top challenge among exporters today.
- 98% of respondents have access to the Internet.
- Exporters are alloting up to P108,250 for computer hardware in 2004.
- Pacific Internet and Infocom are the leading ISPs preferred by product exporters.
- Most product exporters spent no more than P50,000 for the creation of their website today
- Exporters who have a website all claimed that it helped boost their organization productivity and profitability.
Why is the ICT and Internet Usage in the Product Export Sector Report for you?
- The report represents information gathered through face to face interviews from various product exporters giving significant insight.
Who can benefit from the Philippine ICT and Internet Usage in the Product Export Sector Report?
The report is essential for anyone wanting to analyze the current market before entering into this kind of business. It is a valuable resource for investment bankers and consultancies working with the export and ICT sector and start-ups, as well as any government and grant agency that seeks the Philippines product exporter situtation.
The Philippine ICT and Internet Usage in the Product Export Sector Report covers the following issues, and more:
- Top challenges of exporters in 2003
- PABX usage
- Buying influence in ICT spendng
- Ownership of computer hardware
- Internet access
- Web site presence
- Functionality of exporters’ website
- Web site boost organization productivity and profitability
- Exporters directory
Price: Fifty dollars only (US$50) (Order Now!)
Released Date: February 12, 2004
The report will be sent via email in pdf format.