I.T. Buying Habits in Corporate Philippines Part 2Janette Toral
In the 13th issue of the DigitalFilipino.com StatsReport, The IT Buying Habits in Corporate Philippines Survey Part 2, showed that there are more companies investing in data center services. However, increasingly done in-house, rather than outsourced.
100 companies in Metro Manila, mostly from top 1000 corporations, were randomly surveyed, through email and face-to-face, from August to September 2005 to come up with this report.
Some of the report highlights are:
- IBM dominates the servers, desktop, and laptop as the most preferred brand in corporate Philippines. Followed by HP.
- APC is the most dominant uniterrupted power supply brand with no other brand coming close.
- There is less outsourcing of data center services in comparison to our 2003 survey results.
- More companies are investing in data center infrastructure for disaster recovery purposes in 2005 and beyond. Despite such, most companies have not maximized their current data center investments today.
Why is The IT Buying Habits in Corporate Philippines Survey Part 2 for you?
The report represents information gathered through face to face and e-mail interviews from various companies giving significant insight on their purchases and factors that influence their decision.
Who can benefit from The IT Buying Habits in Corporate Philippines Survey Part 2 Report?
The report is essential for anyone wanting to analyze the current market and serve as reference for marketing program planning and decisions.
The IT Buying Habits in Corporate Philippines Survey Part 2 Report covers the following:
- Respondent Profile
- I.T. Infrastructure Investment (server, pc, laptop, UPS, IT racks, blade servers, three phase UPS)
- Adoption of technology (purchasing plans, factors that influence ICT adoption)
- Data Center services survey results in comparison to 2003
Price: FREE for DigitalFilipino.com Club Members
Released Date: March 8, 2006
Leave a Reply