E-Commerce Advocate Janette Toral is the author of the book "Blogging from Home". She started writing and publishing her articles online since 1997. She is into the conduct of e-learning using various platforms since 2003.
At present, she maintains a number of personal blogs. She also has a blog network where campaign activation for brands, advocacies, and personalities gets carried out.
She partnered with Ateneo De Manila University and eLearning Edge to offer this program to support her advocacy in developing more "blog and social media entrepreneurs" in the country.
Janette's blog and social media experience includes:
1. Reputation management and search engine clean-up of negative information.
2. Blog campaign from single blog post to more than 100 bloggers publishing on the same day.
3. Creating viral and conversational content to spark discussion on issues and concerns.
4. Collaborative work with bloggers to generate blog, photo, and video stories on featured issues, establishments, personalities, and locations.
5. Creation and maintenance of small to large scale blog sites ranging from 50 visits (small) to 300,000 (large) visits a day.
6. Launch product promotions through blog and social media using tools to track conversion.
7. Design, create, and manage SEO (online) lead generation networks for companies and affiliate marketing network competition for e-commerce sites.