This four – week course teaches the student on how to
- Identify goals, target audience needs, and potential.
- Build a blog site and content plan.
- Roll out the site and perform basic promotions including social media.
- Reach out to fellow bloggers, social media users and build a community.
- Monitor and improve performance.
For the hands-on project, the student is tasked to produce a blog, follow an agreed-upon content plan and promote. The overall performance of the student’s blog during the allotted timeframe shall serve as basis for grading. (For blog beginners, refer to the Blogging from Home guide to get you started.)
All students will have access to an e-learning system where lecture videos, assignments, projects are posted.